Hilton Vancouver Washington
Why We Love It
- Complimentary Wi-Fi comes equipped in each room
- This hotel is close to the Amtrak station, making a day trip to Portland a breeze
- An indoor lap pool, whirlpool and fitness center is available for guests to unwind
- The onsite restaurant boasts a large patio, perfect for soaking up Pacific Northwest weather
"Sleek and contemporary" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Contemporary amenities harmonize with a Pacific Northwest vibe at the Hilton Vancouver Washington, located in the heart of the city, steps from Esther Short Park, the oldest park in the state, complete with an antique bell tower, gorgeous fountains and rose gardens, as well as regular farmers markets.
In the morning guests can grab a coffee and pastry at the onsite cafe, then start exploring the park, local shops, cafes and bars, serving a wealth of crafts brews. More ambitious travelers can venture farther to any of the surrounding wineries or board the nearby Amtrak train and be in downtown Portland in less than an hour.
TripAdvisor reviewers laud the location, service and comfort across the board, with particular attention to sleep quality and dining experiences at the onsite restaurant.
- "This sleek and contemporary Hilton is within walking distance of the Columbia River waterfront and downtown Vancouver's growing number of restaurants and bars" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.