XV Beacon Hotel
Why We Love It
- Recently named one of the best hotels in the world by Travel + Leisure and Conde Nast Traveler readers
- Well-located hotel, near Boston Common and 10 minutes from the Financial District
- The ultra-plush rooms come with a gas fireplace, rainfall shower head and free Wi-Fi
- All guests receive complimentary access to the hotel’s downtown Boston Lexus car service (based on availability)
"Impeccably friendly service" -- Harper's Bazaar
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Described by Frommer's as "Boston's premier boutique hotel," the XV Beacon is a well-maintained property with impeccable service and a roof terrace with scenic views (open April-October). The hotel has a central location on Beacon Hill, near Boston Common, Faneuil Hall and Newbury Street. There's also a free Lexus car service for guests within a two-mile radius.
The on-site Mooo restaurant, called "world class" by Condé Nast Traveler, is a high-end steakhouse, with the likes of filet mignon with roasted garlic and bone marrow butter and Colorado lamb chops on the menu. After dinner, check out the lively bar where there's a lengthy wine list. Breakfast is also impressive, with Belgian waffles, house omelets and a continental spread. The hotel has a small 24-hour fitness room, and guests can also get preferential daily rates at the nearby Boston Sports Club or the Sports Club LA.
The rooms are spacious and all come with marble bathrooms with rainfall showerheads and gas fireplaces for a cozy night in during winter. Some rooms have canopied or four-poster beds, and Nespresso machines are available on request, while pricier rooms have jetted bath tubs. Wi-Fi is free for all. Pets are welcome, and the optional extra charge is donated to the MSPCA Angell Animal Medical Center.
- "The steak house Mooo is 'world class'" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "This classic hotel hides original cage elevators, art deco furnishings and impeccably friendly service behind a beautiful Beaux Arts façade" – Harper's Bazaar
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Complimentary chauffeur service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
Heated towel racks in the bathroom.
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children ages 18 and younger stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
For ages 2 and under, Children's cot/crib bed available on request for ages 2 and under and an extra bed is available for children and adults in all rooms excluding the Classic room: $35 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request. Please call the hotel to verify the pet policy. 100% of your optional $25 pet donation goes to the MSPCA Angell Memorial Hospital.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.