Hilton Newark Airport
Why We Love It
- Guests can hop aboard a complimentary, 24-hour airport shuttle
- An indoor lap pool and 24-hour fitness center lets guests blow off bottled-up airplane energy
- An onsite Starbucks ensures speedy morning coffee before an early flight
- The onsite restaurant is open late
"Conveniently located" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
The Hilton Newark Airport offers all the amenities guests come to expect from a Hilton: a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor lap pool, a 24-hour airport shuttle. In addition to easy airport access, it's also within short driving distance to Kean University, Alumni Stadium, St. Patrick's Church and the Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall.
Guests can wake up and grab Starbucks coffee and snacks onsite, ideal for those who require speedy service before an early morning flight, and the onsite restaurant is open late for those travelers getting in at irregular hours. Alternatively, guests can utilize free Wi-Fi to research nearby restaurants.
Those who like to burn off bottled-up airplane energy after a flight can do laps in the indoor pool, or hit the 24-hour fitness center.
- "Conveniently located hotel, situated minutes from Newark International Airport and featuring free 24-hour airport transfers" -- Lonely Planet
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 6.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.