Best Western Plus Montreal Downtown-hotel Europa
Why We Love It
- Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, near most of the city’s major attractions
- Property includes a modern fitness facility, a beauty salon, and two restaurants
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Hotel is just two blocks from two subway stations
"2015 Top 10 Montreal Value Hotels" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
Montreal is undoubtedly one of Canada’s most eclectic cities, full of great music, world-class cuisine, chic boutiques and fantastic nightlife, and the Best Western Plus Montreal Downtown Hotel Europa sits right in the heart of it all.
Guestrooms at this hotel are cleanly designed with chic hardwood flooring and a soothing color palette. Visitors can book rooms with two queen beds or one king bed and a pull-out sofaThey boast complimentary Wi-Fi and up to 20 minutes per night of free long-distance calls.
The hotel also includes a fitness centre, beauty salon and the Chez Cora restaurant which serves breakfast and lunch.
Catch a game at the Bell Centre, browse the Montreal Fine Arts Museum or shop the famous boutiques of Saint Catherine Street, all within a 15-minute walk of the hotel. Notre-Dame Basilica is a two-minute drive from the property.
- “Just a few steps from the downtown center that’s chockablock with office buildings, restaurants, stores, cafés and bars, expect a pleasurable stay in a moderately priced slumber destination” -- Gayot.com
General Complimentary newspaper on weekdays.
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 13.50 for adults and CAD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 30.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.