Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Why We Love It
- Across the street from historic Osgoode Hall, Nathan Phillips Square and City Hall in downtown Toronto
- It’s home to the largest indoor/outdoor pool downtown, surrounded by cozy loungers and a drink and snack bar
- Senses Spa features a wide range of health and beauty treatments
- Choose from four on-site restaurants
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Showcasing grand views of the CN Tower in bustling downtown Toronto, the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel is across the street from Nathan Phillips Square and City Hall on Queen Street West. This location is ideal for shopping, restaurants and theatre.
In addition to marvelous views, each guest room at this hotel features plush beds, cozy duvets and large, ergonomic desks. Guests get free access to a state-of-the-art fitness center, as well as the largest indoor/outdoor heated pool in downtown Toronto, complete with relaxing loungers and a poolside snack and cocktail bar. Free Wi-Fi is appreciated by all guests of the hotel.
Senses Spa on site features a massive range of treatments and services, like a full body purification process using Dead Sea salts and herbs. Beauty services are also available, including facials, manicures and pedicures.
- ”Views from this hotel in the city center are marvelous” -- Fodor’s
- “Steps from City Hall, this hotel complex bustles year-round with conventioneers and tour groups” -- DK Eyewitness
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Fridge rental available for a fee.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 20 per day
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(21 Member Ratings)