The Omni King Edward Hotel
Why We Love It
- A fixture of luxury in downtown Toronto for over a century, with plush, recently renovated guest rooms
- Take afternoon tea at Victoria's Restaurant or sip cocktails at the Consort Bar
- Attractions like the Air Canada Centre and the Hockey Hall of Fame are within walking distance
"Old-world elegance" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Omni King Edward Hotel is a legendary fixture in downtown Toronto. Often called the "King Eddy," this hotel has served a well-heeled crowd -- including royalty and celebrities -- since opening in 1903.
Guest rooms are richly appointed with plush beds and regal interiors, and they feature marble bathrooms. Enjoy breakfast at Victoria's Restaurant, or later in the day take high tea there with friends or business associates. The hotel also features an upscale bar ideal for people-watching on busy King Street.
Steps from the hotel, guests will find the Financial District and attractions like the Air Canada Centre and the Hockey Hall of Fame. The Eaton Centre and bustling Yonge-Dundas Square are a 10-minute walk away.
- "Toronto's landmark 'King Eddy' Hotel, which has hosted the well-heeled for over a century, continues to be a favorite choice for special occasions and a nod to grand hotels of the past" -- Fodor's
- "The glorious 'King Eddy' is Toronto's oldest hotel, named for King Edward VII, who gave it the royal seal of approval over a century ago" -- Lonely Planet
- "Old-world elegance is the aesthetic at this historic, century-old hotel that projects a classic British ambience, complete with afternoon tea service and a clubby bar area" -- Zagat
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 3.
Extra bed available on request: CA$30 (subject to tax) per night. Extra person charge is CA$30 (subject to tax), per person, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged CA$50 (subject to tax). Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.