The Tuscany A St Giles Boutique Hotel
Why We Love It
- The property has some of the largest accommodations in Manhattan, corner rooms are approximately 500 square feet
- Set three blocks from Grand Central Terminal and the Chrysler Building
- The on-site fitness center is open 24/7
- The residential-style rooms have homey touches like hardwood flooring and custom bathrobes
"Sexy and big: That’s always a good combination, right?" -- Frommer's
100% (20 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
The hotel is about a 25-minute drive from LaGuardia International Airport. A taxi is approximately $28 plus tolls and tip.
Rooms & Rates
The Tuscany Hotel embodies the level of sophistication and practicality that guests visiting New York City are seeking. Upon entrance, guests are greeted by an elegantly designed lobby that captures the upscale, boutique feel that continues throughout the property.
Between Lexington and Park avenues, a plethora of highly rated restaurants and bars are within walking distance, as well as top-notch shopping. And with close proximity to Grand Central's five subway lines and the Metro-North Railroad, getting around the rest of the city is convenient.
Rooms come equipped with luxury linens, custom bathrobes, a mini bar and complimentary Wi-Fi. Hardwood floors and red accents make the rooms feel lush but homey. The on-site Perform Fitness Center is available to guests 24 hours a day. Audrey Café offers continental and full American buffet options for breakfast and a full bar and light fare in the evening.
- "After a complete gut renovation in 2012, some of the most spacious rooms in New York are back and refreshed at the St. Giles Tuscany" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children up to the age of 3. No extra beds available.
No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(20 Member Reviews)