Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront
Why We Love This Hotel
- Renovated in 2013, this Hilton is a solid pick in St. Petersburg's downtown waterfront district
- A 20-minute drive west ends at the popular Gulf Coast beaches of St. Pete
- The Savador Dalí museum and the Museum of Fine Arts are both 10 minutes away on foot
- Splash about in the heated outdoor pool
For visitors who have more than beach time on their mind, the Hilton Bayfront in St. Petersburg places them among the city's other charms -- perhaps it's not right on the sand, but other activities are walkable. To clear up the beach question right away, the popular Gulf Coast shoreline is about a 20-minute drive west. The hotel is on the city's bayward side, about a block inland from Tampa Bay, with great water views from many of the rooms. Tucked in a courtyard is a heated outdoor pool shaded by palm trees.
A 10-minute walk down the road ends at the DalíMuseum, an angular concrete structure wrapped in a sinuous glass atrium. It's a fittingly off-kilter home for a collection of original paintings and other works from the surrealist master. A 10-minute walk in the other direction -- past a yacht basin bejeweled with luxe schooners -- ends at the Museum of Fine Arts, which displays classics like Matisse and more modern workers like Rauschenberg. Within a 10-block radius of the hotel are many restaurants and company headquarters, as well as the Florida Holocaust Museum.
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.