Mamaison Hotel Andrassy Budapest
Why We Love It
- Fodor's has named it "Budapest's best boutique hotel"
- This property has an excellent address on historic Andrassy Avenue
- Guests can enjoy al fresco dining on the pretty tree-lined terrace
- Hungary's Leading Hotel in 2012
"Budapest’s best boutique hotel" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Named "Budapest's best boutique hotel" by Fodor's, Mamasion Hotel Andrassy is one the city's landmark hotels. The property originates from the 1930's and sits on Andrassy Avenue, a 19th-century boulevard that is home to embassies, high-end shopping and the grand Hungarian State Opera House.
It’s ideally located for a city break -- Heroes Square, the Museum of Fine Arts and the pavement cafés on Liszt Ferenctér are all within walking distance. The beautiful banks of the Danube and the Buda Castle district, both part of Budapest's UNESCO World Heritage Site, are just a short metro ride away.
Don’t miss bathing at the 100-year-old Szechenyi Thermal Bath and Spa at the nearby City Park -- it’s worth the trip for the palatial yellow buildings alone. The hotel can organise tickets and provide complimentary towels and slippers to all guests.
Mamaison’s interiors are Bauhaus in style and the high-ceilinged lobby and dining room are styled with wrought iron and etched glass detailing, designed by Hungarian architect and Olympic swimmer, Alfred Hajos.
La Perle Noire serves updated Hungarian classic and fusion food and there’s a spacious, tree-lined terrace for outdoor dining. Guests also have complimentary access to the fitness facilities at sister property Mamaison Residence Izabella (10 minutes away on foot), where there are two gyms and a sauna.
Upstairs, the rooms are spacious and have massage showers or Jacuzzi baths, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, and floor-to-ceiling windows that let in plenty of light. Many also have balconies with garden views.
- "The Mamaison combines luxury and a central location" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Many rooms have lovely balconies overlooking the trees and mansions of the Andrassy ut" -- Fodor's
- "The use of etched glass and mirrors as well as wrought iron in many [rooms] is inspired" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 2pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HUF 4800 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): HUF 2880 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HUF 9000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: HUF 5120.00 per day
- Pet fee: HUF 7500 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: HUF 7300
- Late check-out fee: HUF 7300
- Rollaway bed fee: HUF 8000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.