Park Hyatt Toronto
Why We Love It
- Located in the heart of Toronto’s premiere Yorkville shopping district
- Each guestroom is classically styled with full marble baths and complimentary Wi-Fi
- The hotel has a popular rooftop bar, and an upscale steakhouse among its dining options
“The experience here is tres New York Park Avenue” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Elegant, sophisticated, and nestled on one of the “most prominent” (Fodor’s) corners in Yorkville, the city’s upscale shopping and dining neighborhood, the Park Hyatt Toronto is a favorite for chic travellers.
Home to Stillwater Spa, “one of downtown Toronto’s best” (Jet Setter), as well as a popular rooftop lounge boasting some of the finest views in the city, this hotel is rich with the kinds of luxurious amenities that characterize a great city getaway. Guestrooms boast full marble baths, classic décor and complimentary high speed Internet access.
This hotel is located in the city’s premiere shopping and dining district, within walking distance to upscale boutiques, world-class restaurants and delicious cafes. It’s also steps to the Royal Ontario Museum, as well as a subway stop through which guests can access the rest of the city.
- “Guests can explore the neighborhood using a bicycle valet program, relax in the spa, gaze at the skyline from the legendary Roof Lounge, or enjoy fine dining in Annona restaurant” -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 30.00 for adults and CAD 30.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.