$231-$257 – NYC: Stylish 4-Star Hotel w/Upgrade, 50% Off
Save over 50% on stays at this 4-star boutique hotel in midtown -- a great home base for exploring Manhattan, just a 5-minute walk from Grand Central Terminal and 10 minutes from the Empire State Building. Prices start at $179 per night on upgraded rooms with views of NYC's iconic Park Avenue.
- What's included:
- Stay in an upgraded Premiere Park Avenue room with King Bed
- $231-$257 per night ... Thursday-Sunday, July-August
- $282 per night ... Monday-Wednesday, July-August
- June and September travel also on sale
- $13 minibar credit and $19 gift card to Almanak: Great Northern Food Court at Grand Central
- +$13 for a Double Double Deluxe (waived third and fourth extra-person fees)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; +$13 for refundable rates
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $80 per night (no in/out privileges)
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Less than 10 minutes' walk from the Empire State Building and Grand Central Terminal, in a quieter area of office blocks
- The chic, cheeky design complements comfortable accommodations
- Previous guests from Travelzoo and beyond consistently praise the excellent service
In the heart of midtown Manhattan resides Iberostar 70 Park Avenue, a boutique 4-star hotel.
A perfect home base for both business and leisure travellers, the hotel is just a five-minute walk to the iconic Grand Central Terminal. Other highlights within 10 minutes include Fifth Avenue shopping, the Empire State Building, the New York Public Library and Bryant Park, which transforms into a winter wonderland in the colder months.
Set on a tree-lined stretch of Park Avenue, the hotel has a boutique residential atmosphere, a quiet escape from the normally bustling midtown area. The lobby's inviting plush decor makes guests feel at home in an instant.
King Deluxe Rooms are stylish and comfortable, or guests can upgrade to a larger King Premier Room that offers a view of Park Avenue. Premier rooms also feature a Jacuzzi tub, perfect for rejuvenating tired New York City explorers.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra beds are not available.
Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged $30 (subject to tax) per pet, per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet parking for $62.00 (subject to tax) per day for standard size vehicles and $72.00 (subject to tax) per day for oversize vehicles, and does not include in and out privileges. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Keurig Coffee Makers and adjoining rooms are available on request (based on availability).
$231 / night
When You Can Go
Thurs.-Sun., July-Aug.; rest of summer also on sale
Getting ThereThe hotel is a five-minute walk to Grand Central Terminal, which is accessible via the Metro North Railroad and the 4, 5, 6 and 7 subway lines. The B, D, F and M subway lines are also a five-minute walk away.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(221 Member Ratings)