InterContinental - New York Times Square
Why We Love It
- Luxurious hotel one block from the heart of Times Square
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in each room look out at the Hudson River or Times Square
- French brasserie headed by James Beard Award-winning Chef Todd English
- Within 10-minute walk of many theaters with ticket booth in the lobby
“Gives you a welcome calm in the midst of a tourist storm” -- Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located in the heart of pulsating Times Square, the InterContinental offers an oasis of calm within the chaos from the moment guests enter the lobby. A crackling fireplace, soft neutral couches and a reflecting pool with sculpture garden surround the reception desk, backed by a peaceful bamboo room.
Floor-to-ceiling windows in the 36-story building offer views most New Yorkers would die for with the choice of accommodations facing the Hudson River or Times Square’s neon skyline. All accommodations have spacious work desks with touchscreen computers and ergonomic chairs, Keurig coffeemakers and large bathrooms including walk-in showers with rainforest showerheads. Wi-Fi is available for an additional fee for most guests and free for IHG Rewards members.
Foodies will want to try the seasonal French brasserie fare at the hotel’s Ça Va restaurant, run by four-time James Beard Award-winning Chef Todd English. Many Broadway and off-Broadway theaters are within a 10-minute walk of the property and visitors can purchase show tickets in the lobby. Those who didn’t get enough exercise sightseeing can hit the 24-hour gym for a workout.
- "Upscale high-rise, nestled in a terrific location that's perfect for Times Square" -- Zagat
- "The InterContinental group got it right -- again -- at this property overlooking the Hudson" -- Gayot
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 42 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 70 per day
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 34.43 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.