Soho Grand Hotel
Why We Love It
- Style is paramount at this hotel, boasting interior design by renowned designer William Sofield
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in each room, paired with a 21-inch iMac and an iPod equipped with customized city guides
- Guests can grab a free bike in the lobby and explore the city the way that many locals do
- The on-site restaurant is known by locals and travelers alike for its tasty cocktails and chic lounge
“Great service” -- Fodor’s
Rooms & Rates
The Soho Grand Hotel embodies all that is SoHo: industrial-chic design, cast-iron beams, masonry columns, turquoise leaf furniture and quirky silver leaf ceilings, all styled by renowned designer William Sofield. Placed by Conde Nast Traveler on the legendary Gold List, the Soho Grand Hotel is for travelers who want the ultimate chic NYC experience.
Each guestroom reflects the history and character of the neighborhood with custom furnishings, high-end fixtures and Egyptian cotton linens, featuring local art and photography adorning the walls. Complimentary wireless and 21-inch iMacs help guests plan their days in the legendary area, and a preloaded iPad with custom neighborhood guides is available in each room, too.
Guests can hop on a complimentary bicycle and explore the iconic area, filled with world-class art galleries, boutiques, cafes and restaurants, or dine at the on-site restaurant, known for its tasty signature cocktails and old-world glamour.
- “With chic décor and a youthful, almost-nightly party scene in the lounge, the Soho Grand offers an authentic but accessible taste of the hip downtown scene” -- Oyster.com
- “Great service” -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55-65 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.