JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
Why We Love It
- Heated outdoor lazy river pool
- Greg Norman-designed 18 hole golf course
- Shared amenities with Ritz-Carlton including their vast full-service spa
- Free shuttle to Sea World and Universal Orlando theme parks
“The two luxury towers form a city unto itself” -- Frommer’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes is a destination unto itself. Never mind that you can take a free hotel shuttle to SeaWorld, just eight minutes away, or Universal Orlando theme parks, just 11 minutes away. The hotel’s heated outdoor free-form pool with a lazy river could keep splash-happy children busy all day. The Greg Norman Signature golf course is a port of call for ardent links lovers. The shared 40,000-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Spa has a wide array of soothing and beautifying options to help all visitors find a little bliss.
Guestrooms are polished and luxurious, with plush bedding and well-appointed furnishings. Bathrooms are large with separate showers and soaking tubs. Locavores take note: Primo, one of the five hotel dining options, uses organic herbs from the on-site garden for its seasonal Italian menu.
- “The two luxury towers form a city unto itself” -- Frommer’s
2 Children's Pools
- Kids' club
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 32 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 35.00 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.