JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- Two 18-hole championship golf courses designed by top golf architects
- Large kid-friendly pool area with lazy river and water slides
- Six restaurants on-site
- Full-service spa with 30 treatment rooms
“#8 of 353 San Antonio hotels” – TripAdvisor.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Set in the picturesque Hill Country on the outskirts of the city, the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is a multitasker's dream. Families can splash all day in the pool with a lazy river, water slides, rapids and children’s splash area. Escape-seekers can choose from the resort’s full-service spa menu and indulge in body or facial treatments. Golfers can take their pick of two championship 18-hole courses designed by famed architects Pete Dye and Greg Norman.
The hotel is grand and luxurious with soaring ceilings, wooden beams and marble floors. Rooms are modern and comfortable, each one with a pull-out sofa and overstuffed chair. Cowhide prints and cattle patterns are cheeky nods to the area’s history.
There are six restaurants on-site, most specializing in Mexican and Southwestern fare. The 18 Oaks Steakhouse uses locally sourced ingredients, many picked from the resort’s own organic garden.
- “#8 of 353 San Antonio hotels” – TripAdvisor.com
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 40.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.