$143 & up – New Orleans Boutique Hotel, up to 55% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Big Easy is all about letting the good times roll, and with savings up to 55% on stays a block away from Bourbon Street we say, "Laissez les bons temps rouler!" We negotiated a daily credit at the on-site coffee shop, too, in case you need help recovering after a night out in the Quarter.
“Bold and whimsical” — Gayot
- $143-$196 per night ... check in most dates through April
- US$10 daily credit for PJ's Coffee
- Waived amenity fee (reg. US$14.95 per night), which covers Wi-Fi, welcome cocktails and Mardi Gras beads
- Stay in a Superior King or Two Double room — these are free $39 upgrades over standard rooms
- Alternatively, spring for a Superior Corner King room for +$20 per night, and enjoy commanding views of the storied streets below
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- Valet parking is US$38 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The St. Charles Streetcar Line passes right in front of the hotel
- A five-minute walk to the French Quarter
- Home to its own location of renowned coffeehouse PJ’s Coffee & Cafe
- Close to the Audubon Butterfly Garden
Located just a block from Bourbon Street and the French Quarter, the Royal St. Charles is a lively boutique hotel that's a "well-located but hidden gem" (Gayot) with bright colours and contemporary decor throughout, from the vibrant lobby to the guest rooms, accented with tangerine walls and lime green bedding.
Rooms feature plush Serta bedding, flat-panel TVs and coffee makers. Interior Queen rooms keep things quiet, but if you want a view of the neighbourhood, the Superior or Balcony King rooms are your best bet. Some rooms can be on the smaller side — we recommend upgrading to one of the Corner rooms for extra space.
The hotel has an outpost of PJ’s Coffee & Cafe, which has been brewing in New Orleans since the 1970s — we suggest starting the day with a cup of joe and coffee cake. In the evenings, guests can also grab a beer or a hurricane from the hotel's cocktail station before hitting the streets.
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$15 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: US$38 plus tax per day. Valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of $14.95 USD plus tax, per night will be waived for this offer.
The resort/facility fee includes:
*Note: The resort/facility fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal rate.
Valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 55% Off
$143 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(36 Member Ratings)