$217-$282 – Charleston 4-Star Hotel incl. $25 Daily Credit
Ranked the No. 1 hotel in Charleston (Travel + Leisure), the Vendue hotel is offering 45% off regular rates through August. The 4-star hotel is the ideal place to stay with its great location, curated art collection and popular rooftop views.
- What's included:
- $217-$282 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays, June 17 - Aug. 30
- $32 daily credit to use at the Rooftop bar, or the new restaurant, Revival, opening in mid-June 2018
- Glass of Champagne upon arrival, daily artisanal continental breakfast, afternoon wine reception, milk and cookies in the evening and bicycle rentals are complimentary to guests
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $25 per night
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
"The best place to start your night" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- Stay at this top-rated hotel (named #9 in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure) and immerse yourself in the original art installations located throughout the property
- Prime location in the historic French Quarter a five-minute walk to City Market and central to downtown's shopping, dining and sightseeing
- Use your $25 credit at the lively, popular The Rooftop bar overlooking the Charleston Harbor and Waterfront Park or at Drawing Room, the locally-sourced onsite restaurant
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and a daily wine reception
The Vendue is not just a hotel; it's culturally enriching experience. Originally warehouses for storage, trade and auctions, the hotel has come a long way since its humble beginnings, reinventing itself with a $5.5 million renovation into a sanctuary for art lovers. It now comprises two lavish buildings across the street from one another, coming together as one high-end boutique hotel.
No two rooms are the same. Traditional guest rooms feature Egyptian cotton sheets and neutral beige tones, while some rooms are classically designed with four-poster beds, rustic hardwood floors and the original exposed brick walls. Signature rooms are decorated with reproduced antique furniture for a vintage feel, while the Premiere rooms offer more space and many have great views of the city.
Sculptures and paintings line the walls of the lobby, eating areas and guest rooms. Pristine white-marble and dark-hardwood floors flow into the Drawing Room restaurant, where the marble floors and the chocolate-colored wood bar are prominently featured against charcoal walls. The Press, which now serves Starbucks coffee, was once the home of the South Carolina Gazette. A homage to the newspaper is splayed on the walls in the form of white and sepia newspaper pages.
All guests receive complimentary daily reception with wine, and even milk and cookies in the evening. Guests also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and use of the hotel's bicycles to explore the city.
- One of the Top 5 Small City Hotels in America (Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards 2015)
- "An art-filled space that feels as much like a contemporary art museum as it does a boutique hotel" -- Fodor's
- "On a clear evening this is the best place to start your night" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
Services Milk & Cookies and Wine & Cheese Reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to age 3 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). . Extra beds are not available. Cot/crib available for $25 (Subject to Tax) per night, on request for children up to the age of 1 in the Signature Rooms only.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A municipality fee of $2.00 per room/ per night (subject to tax) applies. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A Self-Parking Fee of $17 or Valet Parking of $25 (subject to tax) applies per day and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The Rooftop is closed on Christmas Day.
45% on regular rates
$217 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday, June 17 - Aug. 30
Getting ThereA taxi from Charleston International Airport to The Vendue Hotel is approximately $35 and takes about 25 minutes.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(86 Member Ratings)