Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- Families and couples flock to this AAA 4 Diamond desert megaresort with a seemingly endless list of amenities including sports, dining and a medispa
- Seven pools including a kids wading area with a water slide and an adults-only pool
- Stay on property for golf -- there are two on-site 18-hole championship courses
- Nature lovers appreciate the on-site "Hawk Talk" with a falconer and his birds of prey
"An ideal place to disappear for a few days" -- Frommer's
97% (140 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
On a large swath of desert gardens, the AAA 4 Diamond-rated Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa invites guests to unwind between rounds of golf and dips in any of the seven property pools.
Guestrooms have separate sitting and sleeping areas with pillow-top beds, and have private balconies and terraces, many with views of the golf course, mountains and pool area. Marble bathrooms have separate bathtubs and showers. Wi-Fi is free in guestrooms and common areas.
The resort is home to two championship 18-hole golf courses, as well as activities like tennis, bocce ball and a fitness center. A full-service media spa with a private garden offers all the traditional treatments plus more intensive ones like laser and light therapies.
One of the resort's more unusual offerings is the "Hawk Talk" where you can hear a talk by a veteran falconer and meet two of his feathered friends.
If you feel like exploring, downtown Palm Springs is a 20-minute drive away.
- "An ideal place to disappear for a few days of pool-soaking and desert-walking" -- Frommer's
- Kids' club
- Golf course (on-site)
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 11.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD .57 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 29.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(140 Member Reviews)