Why We Love It
- Picture-perfect 5-star hotel centrally located in exclusive Mayfair
- The bar, once frequented by James Bond author Ian Fleming, is famous for its martinis
- Guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, bottled water and hand-made chocolates at turndown
"A spoil-yourself treat" -- Cosmopolitan
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Despite an enviable location in the heart of London's most historic areas, "the most immediate and lasting impression as a guest at Dukes is the silence," says popular UK newspaper The Daily Mail -- a sentiment (quietly) echoed by reviewers and guests alike.
Discreetly tucked away in a private cobblestone courtyard in the exclusive neighborhood of Mayfair, you'll find the soft glow of Dukes' entrance underneath a billowing Union Jack.
Awarded 4 stars by Forbes in 2013 and winner of the AA Hotel of the Year in 2013/2014, Dukes was also named Europe’s Leading Boutique Hotel at the European Travel Awards 2012. This is where it is rumored Princess Diana found refuge from the limelight, and James Bond author Ian Fleming did his cocktail research.
If you fancy a "shaken-not-stirred" experience of your own, be sure to pack your little black dress or lounge suit: formal attire is not out of place at Dukes Bar, where head barman Alessandro Palazzi dispenses bon mots and peerless martinis in equal measure. Also worth a visit is the Cognac and Cigar Garden, which is open year-round.
As you take the old-fashioned lift up to one of Dukes' 90 rooms and suites, you'll discover “fresh and uncluttered” interiors (Michelin Guide) and complimentary Wi-Fi, bottled water and hand-made chocolates at turndown.
On-site restaurant Thirty Six by Nigel Mendham holds no less than 3 AA rosettes and offers superb modern British cuisine. Work it off at the compact wellness suite tucked on the lower level, complete with Techno gym equipment, lockers, steam rooms and a beauty treatment room.
- "007’s creator may no longer prop up the bar, but step inside this iconic Mayfair hotel, and you’ll find a spoil-yourself treat -- in a central London location that can’t be beat" -- Cosmopolitan
- "The basement restaurant offers a modern menu, with dishes that are original in look and elaborate in construction" -- The Michelin Guide
- "A Mayfair institution, it wears its boutique label with pride, and provides the sort of glamorous, cosseting luxury you might hope for in this part of town" --The AA Restaurant Guide
- "The most immediate and lasting impression as a guest at Dukes is the silence" – The Daily Mail
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under 16 stay free of charge when sharing parents' room (in Luxury category or higher; breakfast not included). Children aged 16 and over are charged at adult rates: £60 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout. Cot/crib available on request, free of charge, for children under 2 (in Dukes category and above).
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.