Newport Beach Marriott Bayview
Why We Love It
- Stay right by Fashion Island and a short drive from the John Wayne Airport
- Guest rooms have marble bathrooms with upscale amenities, and separate showers and tubs
- The Vista.Kitchen.Bar is open for all meals and has nice views of the Newport Beach Bay and nature preserve
- Two pools, one indoor and one outdoor
"Smack in the moneyed part of town" -- Fodor's
83% (6 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Newport Beach Marriott Bayview is an all-suite hotel that caters to both business and leisure travelers, sitting right across from the 400 shops at Fashion Island.
Each guest room has a suite layout with separate living and sleeping rooms -- as well as a balcony off every unit. Refresh with name-brand amenities; marble bathrooms also have separate showers and tubs. At night, tuck into a plush pillow-top bed with a feather bed and duvet. An iPod dock is also available in each room.
Refresh in either the indoor or outdoor pool, or get in a workout at the onsite fitness center. For breakfast, lunch or dinner, the Vista.Kitchen.Bar serves classic American fare along with great views of Newport Beach Bay and the adjacent nature preserve.
- "Here you'll be smack in the moneyed part of town: across from Fashion Island, next to a country club, and with a view toward Newport Harbor" -- Fodor's
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(6 Member Reviews)