Hyatt Regency Sacramento
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4 Diamond hotel is directly across from the Capitol building and five minutes from the Convention Center
- Guestrooms are modern but comfortable with signature Hyatt beds and free Wi-Fi
- Dawson's steakhouse specializes in local and organic American fare and Amourath 1819 is an elegant lounge in the hotel's lobby
"Arguably Sacramento's finest" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Stay directly across from the state Capitol building at the AAA 4 Diamond-rated Hyatt Regency Sacramento.
Guestrooms have well-designed interiors with nice features like large windows that open, iPod docking stations, Hyatt's signature beds and free Wi-Fi. Many rooms have views of the adjacent Capitol Park. There's also a heated outdoor pool or on-site gym.
The property steakhouse, Dawson's, specializes in local and organic fare. Before dinner grab a drink at the Amourath 1819, a chic lounge in the hotel's lobby with a terrace and fire pits. A five-minute walk bring hotel guests to other downtown options for dining and nightlife. The Convention Center is also just a five-minute walk away.
- "One of the finest hotels in Sacramento" -- Gayot.com
- "With a marble-and-glass lobby and luxurious rooms, this hotel across from the Capitol and adjacent to the convention center is arguably Sacramento's finest" -- Fodor's
- "This smoothly operated hotel is central to downtown and directly across from the Capitol building" -- DK Eyewitness
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 03pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.