$221 & up – San Antonio River Walk 4-Star Stay, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Exclusive savings up to 50% at one of the top 10 hotels in downtown San Antonio (U.S. News & World Report) ... we'd call that a deal. Toss in a free upgrade to rooms overlooking the River Walk plus daily breakfast, and we'd say that's more than you can shake a stick at.
"Location, location, location" — U.S. News & World Report
- Check in to a Premium Riverside room, Thursday-Sunday
- $221 per night ... January
- $286 per night ... February
- $299 per night ... March
- Daily breakfast for two ($58 value)
- Members automatically stay in an upgraded room (Premium rooms have private balconies overlooking the River Walk); for +$26 per night, bump up to a Studio Suite and score an extra 190 square feet of space
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a King room; Two Double rooms and Studio Suites accommodate up to four
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Self-parking is $33, and valet parking is $51 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Less than 10 minutes' walking distance to San Antonio's top sites like the Alamo and San Fernando Cathedral
- There's a secluded outdoor heated rooftop pool with bar service as well as a full-service spa on-site
- Starting at 420 square feet, guest rooms are spacious — especially for downtown; they also come with pillow-top mattresses and flat-screen TVs with HBO
Although San Antonio might be famed for its rough-and-tumble past, the Westin Riverwalk is anything but: Stepping into the lobby, guests are greeted by ornate Spanish-influenced architecture, vaulted ceilings and plush gold-and-blue furnishings. There are also distinctly Texan accents like wrought-iron coffee tables and candle holders — not to mention sweeping views of the San Antonio River.
The Texas-chic vibe extends to the guest-rooms, too, thanks to carved wooden dressers and end tables, leather foot-stools and custom iron bedframes. They also come with private balconies overlooking the river and marble bathrooms, as well as modern necessities like coffee makers with complimentary Starbucks products.
The on-site Zocca Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and specializes in Northern Italian cuisine. In the mornings, they also offer American classics like oatmeal and skillet dishes — we're particularly fond of the Crab Cake Eggs Benedict. Guests can also find loads of Tex-Mex and Cajun-style restaurants along the River Walk — it's less than five minutes' walking distance to Boudro's, one of San Antonio's best-rated restaurants.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests in king rooms and 4 guests in two double rooms and One Bedroom Studio Suites.
Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $150.00 USD plus tax per room per day.
Maximum of 2 pets per room.
Maximum weight: 65 pounds.
Valet service fee: US$39 plus tax per day. Self-parking fee: $25.00 USD plus tax per day.
Valet and self parking includes in and out privileges.
Self-parking fee: $25.00 USD plus tax per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 50% Off
$221 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(24 Member Ratings)