The St. Regis Princeville Resort
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond resort with stunning mountain and bay views
- Guestrooms are cleaned twice daily
- The Makai Golf Club weaves along the coast and through woodlands
- Traditional dinner performances each Wednesday
"Breathtaking views" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
Perched in view of the sandy northern shore of Kauai, the AAA Four Diamond St. Regis Princeville Resort in Princeville has a range of luxury amenities to sweep away the stress of daily life.
The resort's guestrooms are kept twice daily, with marble bathrooms with large tubs and privacy windows to help take in stunning views. Sleep on luxurious embroidered linens and enjoy original tropical art in every room.
The resort has a host of amenities for any pace. The pool area is large with plenty of plush loungers; the full spa offers yoga and fitness classes; and the on-site Makai Golf Club has a gorgeous -- albeit challenging -- course that takes advantage of its unique coastal and woodland surroundings. A 24-hour fitness center is also available.
- "The restaurants serve excellent food and the pool is lavish with extremely comfortable lounge furniture" -- Fodor's
- "One of the most stunning settings in Hawaii, with breathtaking views of Hanalei Bay and the mountains visible through nearly every window" -- Gayot.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 50 for adults, USD 10 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 31.25 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET