The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami
Why We Love It
- The neighborhood is rich with art galleries, museums and restaurants, though there is also a lot of construction going on
- Guestrooms feature marble bathrooms with separate tubs and rainfall showers, plus balconies
- Bizcaya restaurant specializes in seafood dishes with local, organic produce
- The 6,000-square-foot spa is "stupendous" (Lonely Planet)
"Second to none" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove makes good company with this neighborhood's nearby art galleries, museums and restaurants. This is more of a locals area, away from South Beach's party scene, though guests should be aware that some construction is going on near the hotel.
From the plush lobby to the well-appointed guestrooms, this AAA 5 Diamond hotel is a lesson in attention to detail. Guestrooms feature marble bathrooms with separate soaker tubs and rainfall shower heads, luxurious Italian linens and down bedding, and iPod docking stations. Guestrooms also have private balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows for sweeping views of the artsy area.
Dining options include small plates at Lazuli Lounge and a more robust menu at Bizcaya, which serves seafood and local, organic produce, earning raves from past guests. The hotel also features a full-service spa with separate men's and women's lounges, and a fitness center and pool.
- "Service here is second to none, making this one of the few VIP-style enclaves in this artsy waterfront neighborhood" -- Fodor's
- "The massive spa is stupendous" -- Lonely Planet
- "The best views of the city and Biscayne Bay" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 35 and USD 37 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.