Cape Codder Resort and Spa
Why We Love It
- Each guestroom is equipped with sleek hardwood furniture and free Wi-Fi
- The indoor wave pool is open year-round, and includes waterslides, waterfalls and a water umbrella
- Guests can dine under the stars on the seasonal courtyard
- An outdoor pool, sundeck, fitness center and multiple dining options round out the amenities
“A great choice for families” -- Frommer’s
Rooms & Rates
Hyannis, the largest of Cape Cod’s quaint towns, has long been a draw to naturalists, artists, and rich and famous cottagers, including the Kennedys. The Cape Codder Resort and Spa celebrates the small-town tradition, as a family-owned-and-operated property in the heart of it all.
Guestrooms are boutique-style, with uniquely East Coast hardwood furniture and fabrics, views of the resort, and complimentary Internet access. Guests can splash around at the indoor wave pool, complete with waterslides, waterfalls, a water umbrella and a massive Jacuzzi. There’s also an outdoor pool and sundeck, and a modern fitness center.
When guests aren’t taking advantage of the grand pools, they can unwind at the full-service spa or grab dinner and drinks at three diverse restaurants, including outdoor courtyard dining.
- “A great choice for families” -- Frommer’s
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 5.59 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET