Lord Baltimore Hotel
Why We Love It
- Historic landmark with old world charm and art deco accents
- Centrally located in downtown Baltimore near the Inner Harbor
- Luxurious renovation inspired by contemporary private clubs
- Hosted luminaries like Martin Luther King Jr. and modern celebrities like Beyonce
"Baltimore's grand old prince" -- Frommer's
83% (23 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Built in the 1928, the Lord Baltimore Hotel was hailed as the largest hotel ever built in the state of Maryland. Today, the building is a historic landmark. Its multimillion dollar renovation, unveiled in 2014, preserved its old world charm and art deco accents but updated the interiors with luxurious decor inspired by contemporary private clubs.
Hosting the likes of Martin Luther King Jr. in its heyday to today’s luminaries like artist Jeff Koons and singer Beyonce, the Lord Baltimore Hotel is a prominent outpost with timeless appeal. The main dining room is a modern French bistro housed in the elegant Versailles Room, and the coffeehouse, LB bakery, serves up freshly baked goods daily. Just three blocks from Harborplace, the hotel is centrally located in downtown Baltimore, making it easy to reach the city’s famous attractions including the National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards and the M&T Bank Stadium, home of the Baltimore Ravens.
- "In the spring of 2014, Baltimore's grand old prince finished its $20-million facelift adding a layer of 21st-century sophistication to the grandeur and charm of this French Renaissance-style inn" -- Frommer's
- "The hotel is quiet and comfortable, and the location is central" -- Fodor's
- "The French Kitchen takes hotel dining to a whole new level" -- Baltimore magazine
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.95 and USD 19.99 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.20 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.