$119 – One-Bedroom Suite w/Parking near Stanley Park, Reg. $293
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Save nearly 60% on stays into 2021 at this boutique hotel in Vancouver's smart West End, on the edge of Stanley Park.
"Spacious suites" — Oyster
- Most dates through March 31, 2021:
- $119 per night ... One-Bedroom, One-Bath Classic Suite
- $179 per night ... Two-Bedroom, One-Bath Classic Suite
- $229 per night ... Two-Bedroom, Two-Bath Classic Suite Queen
- $799 per night ... Splash out in the 1,900-square-foot Two-Bedroom, Two-Bath “Katharine Hepburn” Penthouse Suite with huge wraparound deck, wet bar, full kitchen and wood-burning fireplace (a two-night minimum stay applies)
- All stays include overnight parking; underground parking for small vehicles and outdoor parking for large vehicles
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 48 hours before arrival; full charge with credit for a future stay for cancellations made after this time, credit has no restrictions or expiry
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Two-night minimum applies for stays in the Katharine Hepburn Penthouse Suite only
- Price based on up to two guests
- Additional adults are +$20 per guest, per night when using existing bedding; children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Parking is included with this offer; advance reservations are highly recommended
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; advanced reservations only and additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Suites are uniquely designed and provide home comforts like full kitchens and free Wi-Fi
- Explore nearby English Bay and trendy West End shopping, all within a 10-minute walk
- On the edge of famed Stanley Park, which "feels like it's miles away from urban life" (Conde Nast Traveller)
Tucked away in a quiet West End neighbourhood, Rosellen Suites allows for guests to spread out in individually designed suites right on the edge of Stanley Park. Fully equipped kitchens, separate living and dining areas and classic furnishings provide the perfect home base for exploring downtown Vancouver.
Trendy Robson Street and the aquarium are both within a 20-minute walk. Stroll a little farther and watch the floatplanes buzz around the harbour, which is backdropped by the North Shore Mountains.
Rooms are sophisticated enough for Hollywood royalty — Katharine Hepburn frequented the penthouse suite, which has since been named in her honour.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm. Please note: Hotel office Hours are 9:00AM - 5:00PM Monday through Friday and 9:00AM - 3:00PM Saturday and Sunday.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Should you be arriving outside of these hours the hotel would like to provide you with important additional check-in information.
Please contact the property directly to coordinate your check-in prior to arrival at email@example.com.
Please note: Hotel office Hours are 9:00AM - 5:00PM Monday through Friday and 9:00AM - 3:00PM Saturday and Sunday.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: $10 plus tax per night.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax for older children and adults.
1 Bedroom Suite: 2 guests
2 Bedroom Suites: Up to 4 guests
Maximum occupancy is:
1 Bedroom 1 Bath Classic Suite: 4 guests
2 Bedroom 1 Bath Classic Suite: 6 guests
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Classic Suite Queen: 8 guests
2 Bedroom 2 Bath Katherine Hepburn Penthouse Suite: 12 guests
Please Note: Due to system limitations, bookings can be completed for a maximum of 5 guests. To complete your booking for more than 5 guests, select 5 guests and include additional guests in the Special Requests field, on the checkout page.
Extra guest charges for over 5 guests are payable to the hotel.
Rates are based on:
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $20 plus tax per pet per night. Maximum of 2 pet per suite.
ADVANCE RESERVATIONS FOR A PET FRIENDLY SUITE ARE REQUIRED. Contact the hotel directly to confirm a pet friendly suite.
Maximum of 2 pet per suite.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking. Limited self-parking is available. Advance reservations are highly recommended. Please let Rosellen Suites at Stanley Park know if you will need parking for a small or large vehicle and they will add this to your reservation.
Assigned parking must be adhered to and all vehicles must display the parking pass issued by the hotel. As you are in a major city, please ensure that you remove all items from your vehicle. Rosellen Suites at Stanley Park takes no responsibility for lost, stolen items, or damage to your vehicle.
Limited self-parking is available. Advance reservations are highly recommended. Please let Rosellen Suites at Stanley Park know if you will need parking for a small or large vehicle and they will add this to your reservation.
Please contact the hotel directly for important additional information prior to check-in:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 604 689 4807
Advance reservations for parking and pet friendly suites are required.
Hotel has a strict no party policy. Any parties will be ended immediately and all guest evicted without refund.
Due to COVID-19 and the requirements of Heath BC and Worksafe BC there are a number of steps being taken to protect guests and staff. For information on safety measures, please visit: https://www.rosellensuites.com/coronavirus
Guests should also be aware of the following:
A self check-in and self check out process is in place.
Guests and staff in public areas must practice social distancing.
There is sanitizer at the front door and wipes near the elevator on each floor. It is requested that all guests wipe the elevator doors and buttons when getting on and off the elevator as well as their door locks each time they enter their suite.
Only 1 guest at a time is allowed in the elevator, maximum 2 if guests are traveling together.
There is 1 face mask per registered guest per stay available should guests prefer to wear a mask.
No staff is allowed to enter a guest suite with a guest in the suite.
Lysol wipes are in each suite for guest use. However, these are not an amenity for guests to take home.
Housekeeping service will be limited during guests stay.
All high touch items in the public areas are wiped down a minimum of twice per day.
All suites will be left vacant for 48 hours after a guest has checked out and before a new guest is checked in.
The safety of Rosellen Guests' and Staff are of upmost importance. Your patience and understanding are most appreciated.
Nearly 60% Off
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(318 Member Ratings)