$99 – Vancouver Stay near Stanley Park, Reg. $194
Save almost 50% on one- or two-bedroom suites in Vancouver's smart West End, on the edge of Stanley Park.
- What's included:
- Nov. 1 - March 31: - $99 per night ... One Bedroom, One Bath Classic Suite
- Through Oct. 31: - $129 per night ... One Bedroom, One Bath Classic Suite
- Above rates are for Sunday-Thursday stays; Fridays and Saturdays are an extra $10 per room, per night
- Each stay includes parking for one vehicle per night (advanced reservations are recommended)
- Upgraded rooms are also available
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a One Bedroom Suite or up to four in a Two Bedroom Suite
- Additional adults are +$20 per guest, per night when using existing bedding; children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel seven days or more prior to arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; advanced reservations only and additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
- $169 per night ... Two Bedroom, One Bath Classic Suite
- $199 per night ... Two Bedroom, Two Bath Classic Suite Queen
- $239 per night ... Two Bedroom, One Bath Classic Suite
- $259 per night ... Two Bedroom, Two Bath Classic Suite Queen
What you need to know:
"Spacious suites" -- Oyster
Why We Love It
- Suites are uniquely designed and provide home comforts like full kitchens and free Wi-Fi
- Explore nearby English Bay and trendy West End shopping, all within a 10-minute walk
- On the edge of famed Stanley Park, which "feels like it's miles away from urban life" (Conde Nast Traveller)
Tucked away in a quiet West End neighbourhood, Rosellen Suites allows for guests to spread out in individually designed suites right on the edge of Stanley Park. Fully equipped kitchens, separate living and dining areas and classic furnishings provide the perfect home base for exploring downtown Vancouver.
Trendy Robson Street and the aquarium are both within a 20-minute walk. Stroll a little farther and watch the floatplanes buzz around the harbour, which is backdropped by the North Shore Mountains.
Rooms are sophisticated enough for Hollywood royalty -- Katharine Hepburn frequented the penthouse suite, which has since been named in her honour.
- "The Katharine Hepburn Penthouse Suite, named after the actress who stayed here, offers a terrace and can be used for dinner or cocktail parties" -- Oyster
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
Room amenities Rooms have full kitchens and complimentary popcorn
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra guest charges for adults 12 and over in Suites: CAD$20.00 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be applied by hotel.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: $10 plus tax per night.
Rate includes 2 guests in a 1-bedroom suite and up to 4 guests in a 2-bedroom suite. There is a charge of $20 plus tax per person per night ($23.20 tax inclusive) for a 3rd or 4th guest over the age of 11 years in a 1-bedroom suite and for the 5th - 8th guest over the age of 11 years sharing a suite and using the existing bedding in a 2-bedroom suite.
Maximum occupancy for a 1-bedroom suite is 4 guests.
Maximum occupancy for a 2-bedroom 1-bath suite is 6 guests.
Maximum occupancy for a 2-bedroom 2-bath suite is 8 guests.
Extra guest charges for adults 12 and over in Suites: CAD$20.00 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be applied by hotel.
Pets: Pet friendly suites are available at an additional fee of CA$20.00 (subject to tax) per pet per night. There is a 2 pet maximum per suite. ADVANCE RESERVATIONS FOR A PET FRIENDLY SUITE ARE REQUIRED. Contact the hotel directly to confirm a pet friendly suite.
Limited self-parking is available at an additional fee of CA$25.00 (subject to tax) per night and will be added to your bill directly at hotel. Advance reservations are highly recommended. Please let Rosellen Suites at Stanley Park know if you will need parking for a small or large vehicle and they will add this to your reservation.
Assigned parking must be adhered to and all vehicles must display the parking pass issued by the hotel. As you are in a major city, please ensure that you remove all items from your vehicle. Rosellen Suites at Stanley Park takes no responsibility for lost, stolen items, or damage to your vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE: When booking the Travelzoo Deal, the self parking fee is waived for the first vehicle.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Please note: Hotel office Hours are 9:00AM - 5:00PM Monday through Friday and 9:00AM - 3:00PM Saturday and Sunday. Should you be arriving outside of these hours the hotel would like to provide you with important additional check-in information. Please contact the property directly to coordinate your check-in prior to arrival at email@example.com.
Advance reservations for parking and pet friendly suites are required. Please contact hotel directly prior to arrival at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hotel has a strict no party policy. Any parties will be ended immediately and all guest evicted without refund.
Over 45% Off
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through March 31
Getting ThereRosellen Suites is approximately 25 minutes by car from Vancouver International Airport in good traffic. Cab fare is approximately $40 one way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(192 Member Ratings)