Why We Love It
- Decorated in artwork from Miami’s up-and-coming artists, all available for purchase
- Daily happy hours on the weekdays to view the latest art collection
- Balconies overlook the hotel’s outdoor pool with private cabanas and a fire pit
- Free Wi-Fi
“Vibrant boutique hotel” -- Zagat
Rooms & Rates
Hotel Urbano on downtown Miami’s Brickell Avenue is all about the arts. The property exhibits the hottest up-and-coming artists in Miami with a daily happy hour to view the latest collection. Public spaces and guest rooms are decorated in colorful works from Art Fusion Galleries, all available for purchase. To learn more about the artwork, turn on the in-room TVs for commentary.
The contemporary rooms also have balconies that overlook the free-form pool — a cozy sanctuary with four private cabanas featuring flat-screen TVs and a fire pit. Other perks include free Wi-Fi, 24-hour fitness center and a bistro serving salads and small plates.
Located in the style-conscious Brickell Avenue Business District, the hotel is close to the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts and the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, and also offers easy access to Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and South Beach.
- “A fresh, fetching, even somewhat arty boutique” – Frommer’s
- “Rotating art collections from Art Fusion Galleries add splashes of local color to this vibrant boutique hotel” – Zagat
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Cot/crib available on request free of charge in the City View King Rooms for children up to the age of 2.
No extra beds available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: New tower expansion planned Summer 2015.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.