Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
Why We Love It
- Embodying a cozy, boutique feel and sophisticated decor, this is not the average chain hotel
- Located in the historic Gaslamp Quarter, loaded with the area's best dining and nightlife, much within a 10-minute walk of the hotel like fresh seafood at The Oceanaire or craft beers at The Tispy Crow
- Home to a popular rooftop terrace bar with views of Petco Park, and an outdoor heated pool and sundeck
- This hotel is just 100 feet from a trolley stop where guests can access the rest of the city, including the famous San Diego Zoo
"This isn't your run-of-the-mill chain hotel” -- Fodor’s
Rooms & Rates
World-class restaurants, theaters, art galleries and museums occupy well-preserved Victorian-era buildings along the bustling streets of San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter. The Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter is in the center of the action, just 100 feet from an iconic red trolley stop where guests can access the rest of the city.
Kid-friendly activities abound as well, like the San Diego Zoo just a quick trolley ride away, or ballgames at Petco Park. Be sure to make time for horse-drawn carriages on the street, a popular mode of transportation for visitors. Great areas like this one however, can draw a lot of crowds, and with crowds come noise. Guests would be wise to choose rooms higher up or towards the back of the building where it's quieter.
The hotel itself embodies a boutique feel, with sophisticated decor and service-minded staff. Families, couples, and business travelers alike will be comfortable here. A popular rooftop terrace, outdoor heated pool and sundeck help everyone to take advantage of the weather.
- “The moment you experience the cozy lounge spaces and wood accents of the Hilton's modern and sophisticated lobby, you realize this isn't your run-of-the-mill chain hotel” -- Fodor’s
- “A sleek lobby, a quality restaurant, a popular rooftop lounge with views of Petco Park, and the street-level Latitude Lounge make this 291-room Marriott in the hip Gaslamp Quarter quite a bit more happening than your average chain hotel” -- Oyster.com
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Refrigerator on request, charges may apply.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.