San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter
Why We Love It
- Located in the hip Gaslamp neighborhood with trendy restaurants, nightlife and boutiques
- Popular rooftop lounge with panoramic views
- Free Wi-Fi and Starbucks coffee in the lounge
- Adjacent to Petco Park
“More happening than your average chain hotel” -- Oyster.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The downtown San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter hotel is located in San Diego’s happening Gaslamp neighborhood with trendy restaurants, nightlife and boutiques. The hotel’s popular ALTITUDE Sky Lounge offers a 22-story bird's-eye view of the city skyline, while the ground-floor Latitude Lounge is a sociable spot to enjoy a cocktail. Soleil, the hotel’s main dining room, focuses on fresh produce and meats. There’s free Wi-Fi and complimentary Starbucks coffee in lobby, but there’s a fee for in-room Wi-Fi and parking. The hotel’s location is great if you’re looking to be in the center of the action. It’s adjacent to Petco Park and close to San Diego Convention Center, San Diego Repertory Theater, San Diego Zoo and the Aircraft Carrier Museum.
- “The street-level Latitude Lounge make this 291-room Marriott in the hip Gaslamp Quarter quite a bit more happening than your average chain hotel” – Oyster.com
- “The Marriott has sweeping views of downtown and the waterfront as well as right into the ballpark” – Fodor’s
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Refrigerator on request, charges may apply.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.