The Hazelton Hotel
Why We Love It
- A celebrity favourite in ritzy Yorkville with a popular restaurant is run by noteworthy Mark McEwan
- Oversized rooms have Juliet balconies and terraces
- There's a 25-seat movie theater for private screenings
"No expense was spared" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Hazelton Hotel -- a celebrity favourite in ritzy Yorkville that has hosted the likes of Oprah and Justin Bieber -- is a modern 4-story city pad with "the best outdoor patio for people-watching," according to Frommer's.
The interiors are stylish, peppered with glamorous art installations, and business and leisure travellers are both well catered for, with mini business centers on each floor and a 24-hour fitness room, lap pool and spa with treatment rooms.
The restaurant, ONE, run by celebrity chef Mark McEwan, is "hugely popular," says Fodor's, especially with Hollywood types during September’s annual Toronto International Film Festival.
The menu combines local Ontario produce with Mediterranean recipes, such as beef carpaccio, Muscovy duck breast with foie gras, and ricotta gnocchi with wild mushrooms and asparagus.
Downstairs there’s also a 25-seat private movie theater with a 16-foot screen, should guests wish to throw a screening party.
The rooms are a great size, with private dressing rooms and high-tech extras like motorized drapes, laptop-charging safes and TVs built into the bathroom mirrors. Each room has French doors opening out onto Juliet balconies or terraces and overlook either the street or the rear of the hotel. The granite-clad bathrooms are particularly impressive, with heated floors, walk-in showers and deep soaking tubs.
There's a facility fee of $12 per room, per night. This includes Internet access, local calls, soft drinks and water in the minibar, and access to the health club.
- "No expense was spared in the bathrooms" -- Fodor's
- "Staff greet you like a longtime guest" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "This luxury boutique hotel has a lot going for it. At just 77 rooms, it's the right size for Yorkville, and it has the best outdoor patio for people-watching" -- Frommer’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant's cot/crib and extra bed available on request, free of charge.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $95 per stay on checkout. A signed waiver is required upon check in.
Fees: There’s a daily facility fee of CAD 12 per room, per night. This includes internet access, local calls, soft drinks and water in the minibar, and access to the health club.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Minimum stays apply during the Toronto International Film Festival held in September every year.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.