$135-$172 – Visit Cape Cod in Fall incl. Weekends
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
From autumn colors to holiday festivities in seaside hamlets like Chatham and Provincetown, we'd say fall and winter are some of the most charming times to visit Cape Cod. This oceanfront hotel offers dazzling sunset views and you can nab an upgraded room here with this deal.
"One of the top resorts on the Upper Cape" -- Frommer's
- Check in to a newly renovated Signature King or Double Room most dates through March
- $135 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $172 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgraded rooms with fireplaces and ocean views, as well as suites, are also discounted
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival; cancellations made after this time will forfeit a deposit of 1 night's room, tax and resort fee, charged at time of booking
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $19 plus tax per night; the fee covers parking for one vehicle and on-site bike rentals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Private stretch of west-facing beach with spectacular sunsets
- Poolside bar for daytime lounging and fire pits for chilly nights
- Red’s Restaurant & Lounge cooks up authentic East Coast fare
- Indoor and outdoor saline pools and two Jacuzzis
Nestled on a private stretch of pristine white sand, the romantic Sea Crest Beach Hotel overlooks popular Old Silver Beach and the rocky shores of Buzzards Bay. This playhouse-turned-speakeasy-turned-beloved Cape Cod hotel balances its glamorous past (Henry Fonda, Margaret Sullivan, and James Stewart are just a few celebrated alums) with the seaside’s “compelling natural beauty” (Fodor’s).
Guest rooms effortlessly evoke the easy-breezy essence of the Cape -- nautical stripe motifs, soothing baby blues and sea-foam greens abound -- and each building is named after a winner of the local Buzzards Bay Regatta. Cozy pillow-top beds and complimentary Wi-Fi are a welcome treat in every room.
The casual-chic beach vibe continues with two saline pools (complete with a poolside bar during the warmer months and fire pit for the cool nights), two Jacuzzi tubs, and 700-foot private beach. The surrounding coastline is home to 12 miles of public beach with access to fishing, windsurfing and kayaking -- just ask the front desk for the scoop. A 15-minute drive leads to the bustling shops of Main Street Falmouth.
Dining options include Red’s -- a new addition after the hotel’s $15 million remodel in 2010 -- and a toes-in-the-sand feast at the Old Silver Beach Shore Dinner (be sure to reserve in advance) featuring authentic Cape Cod cuisine like fresh local oysters, Prince Edward Island mussels and New England clam chowder.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request; $15 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request; $15 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$50 plus tax per pet per night. Only dogs permitted, maximum of 2 per guest room. Dogs available in the Fireplace King only.
Only dogs permitted, maximum of 2 per guest room. Dogs available in the Fireplace King only.
A resort/facility fee of US$15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
The Resort Fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The outdoor pool is closed. Indoor pool is open.
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.seacrestbeachhotel.com/rest-assured
The outdoor pool is closed. Indoor pool is open.
Up to 45% Off
$135 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(57 Member Ratings)