Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino
Why We Love It
- Rooms and suites recently underwent lavish renovations
- Exclusive access to Aruba's only private beach, the 40-acre Renaissance Island
- 24-hour casino and nine restaurants on site, including the sole Starbucks in Aruba
- The beaches and hotel are split into adults-only and family-friendly
"Spectacular" - Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Blue skies and crystal-clear waters welcome guests at the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino. The AAA 4-Diamond resort features two options for lodging: the adults-only Renaissance Marina Hotel and family-friendly Renaissance Ocean Suites. Ranked as one of the "best hotels in Aruba" by U.S. News & World Report Travel, this resort and casino provides access to the sole private island on Aruba, Renaissance Island. Like the resort, the 40-acre island is divided into adults-only and family-friendly sections.
The resort features nine options for dining, drinking and lounging. Each restaurant is uniquely designed to emphasize the sun and sand, with open-air restaurants right on the beach, a pool bar and views of the area.
The recently renovated Marina hotel now features white quartz countertops and porcelain tiles. The guest rooms have been upgraded to lavish and cozy, focusing on the surroundings as inspiration. The Ocean Suites hotel is in the process of completing its renovation and will include state-of-the-art technology, as well as plush bedding and a muted, neutral color palette to echo the natural surroundings.
After a day of fun in the sun, pamper the face and body at the on-site spa. Rated as the No. 1 spa hotel in Oranjestad, the spa offers treatments such as "Take the Burn Out," designed to help the healing process of sunburns. The casino, which is open 24 hours, is also a great place to cool down after the beach.
- "This landmark property right on the port offers guests the best of both worlds -- a short walk to the best shopping on the island and access to a beautiful private beach" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.