Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Why We Love It
- A well-maintained, wallet-friendly hotel with a prime oceanfront location on Kaanapali Beach
- Guests can take part in this hotel’s exceptional culture program, including complimentary hula classes, lei making and ukulele playing
- Guests can enjoy free live music and hula dancing nightly, or traditional Hawaiian spa treatments
“One of the best hotel beaches in Maui” -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
With a garden filled with Hawaiian artifacts, tropical décor and a unique cultural program, “locals say the Kaanapali Beach Hotel is one of the few resorts on the island where you can get a true Hawaiian experience” (Fodor’s).
Each well-sized guestroom is decorated in an authentic Hawaiian motif, focusing on rattan and wicker accents, and large lanais showcase views of either the ocean or the grand mountains. Four dining options include a tiki bar, a café and a massive buffet, voted one of the best in Maui by the readers of Maui News.
A short stroll through the gardens brings you to world famous Kaanapali Beach, a picture perfect beach for sunbathing or swimming. Some of the island's best snorkeling at Black Rock is just a short beachfront walk away. It’s also close to world-class golf courses, shopping and dining.
- “Tiki Terrace restaurant serves delicious meals and one of the most bountiful Sunday brunches on the island” -- Fodor’s
- “One of the best hotel beaches in Maui” -- Oyster.com
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3:30pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3.30pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 26.00 and USD 26.00 for adults, USD 14.00 and USD 26.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 90.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.