Member Exclusive – 4-Star Kona Oceanfront Hotel
Last minute stays are exclusively discounted at this oceanfront resort on the Kona Coast.
- $200 per night ... July 19-31; Aug. 1-7, 12-31
Why We Love It
- 200-foot lava tube waterslide, large free-form pool and sandy-bottomed children’s pool
- All guestrooms and suites have furnished lanais
- An open-air trolley transports guests on a 15-minute ride to and from Kailua Village
Poised on natural lava rock cliffs overlooking the ocean, the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay offers a blend of adventure and luxury aloha hospitality. Kahaluu Beach Park may be a five-minute drive away, but families will revel in the hotel’s 200-foot lava tube water slide, expansive free-form pool that flows throughout the property, hot tubs and a sandy-bottomed children’s play area. There’s also a weekly luau for guests to enjoy. The Ho’ola Spa features a healing Himalayan salt room and an oceanfront treatment patio, as well as a full-service salon. Airy guestrooms are outfitted with artistic Hawaiian touches, Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds and furnished lanais. An open-air trolley transports guests on a 15-minute ride to and from Kailua Village to experience local shops, restaurants, nightlife and historic attractions. Don’t miss the chance to observe magnificent manta rays at Rays on the Bay.
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 24.99 and USD 29.99 for adults, USD 12.50 and USD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 70.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 30 + tax per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
When You Can Go
Travel options through August
Getting ThereThe Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay is approximately a 30-minute drive from Kona International Airport and two hours and 40 minutes from Hilo International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.