Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- Each room borrows from the surrounding natural beauty, styled in warm island colors, with private lanais overlooking either the ocean, the mountains or Diamond Head
- Wi-Fi, a daily mai tai, scuba diving lessons and movie rentals are all included in the resort fee
- The on-site spa is one of the biggest in the area, with celebrity stylist Paul Brown at the helm
- There are six restaurants at the hotel, including a sushi restaurant, declared “the best sushi restaurant in Waikiki” (Oyster.com)
"Fun and fabulous" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
Roaring Pacific waves can be heard settling on golden shores from the private lanais at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort, a massive resort sprawling across 5 acres of gorgeous beach on the edge of Waikiki.
This hotel borrows from its beautiful surroundings; each guestroom decorated in a calming island palette, with private furnished lanais showcasing views of the ocean, majestic mountains or Diamond Head, a rare volcanic tuff cone. Wi-Fi, a daily mai tai, movie rentals and scuba diving lessons are all included in the resort fee.
The on-site spa is one of the largest in Waikiki, founded by celebrity stylist Paul Brown and featuring a wealth of island-inspired treatments, using locally sourced ingredients. There are six dining options on-site, including one of “the best sushi restaurants in Waikiki” (Oyster.com), and two large oceanfront pools, perfect for taking in Hawaii’s famous sunshine and sea breeze.
- “A fun and fabulous full-service resort in Waikiki” -- Gayot.com
- “Unbeatable location” -- Fodor’s
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 38.74 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.