The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Waikiki
Why We Love It
- Historic Honolulu hotel stands out with its distinctive pink hue
- Situated in the center of famed Waikiki Beach, a surfer’s paradise
- Hotel offers a weekly traditional luau show
- Two pools with waterslide and splash park
“Loaded with charm” -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort is a standout on Waikiki Beach. Nicknamed the “Pink Palace of the Pacific” for its majestic pastel exterior and coral-hued accents throughout, the Spanish-Moorish architecture is in contrast to the high-rise glass towers that typically populate the area. Rooms and suites are furnished with white linens, dark woods, native artwork and vibrant splashes of fuchsia, lime and tan.
The hotel is situated in the center of Waikiki Beach, famed for its surfing and scenic views. There are also two pools with a water slide and splash park.
Savor the sunset and the namesake drink at the Mai Tai Bar and then head over to Azure restaurant for local seafood. Request Table 53 and all net proceeds from your meal will be donated to a local charity. Monday evenings, reserve an ocean-front table for the hotel’s Aha’aina Luau and enjoy traditional activities and buffet-style fare.
- “There's nothing like the legendary Pink Palace of the Pacific” -- Fodor’s
- “Loaded with charm” -- Travel + Leisure
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 38 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 32 per person (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 36.65 per accommodation, per night
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.