Why We Love It
- This business-focused hotel has resort-like amenities and is surrounded by 45 acres of land just north of downtown Dallas
- Seven-acre Sculpture Park with jogging trails and pool with swim-up bar service
- Famous Asian art collection with more than 1,000 artworks and antiques
- There's a huge health club with an indoor lap pool and full-service spa
"Excellent facilities" -- Zagat
Rooms & Rates
The Hilton Anatole is an oasis in the Design District. The hotel is surrounded by 45-acres of land just north of downtown Dallas, featuring a seven-acre Sculpture Park with jogging trails, tennis courts and an outdoor pool with swim-up bar service.
The vast hotel has an Asian-themed design with an atrium lobby dotted with reflecting pools and comfortable seating areas. Wander the hotel’s famous Asian art collection with more than 1,000 artworks and antiques.
The Verandah Health Club and V Spa offer a fitness center, spa treatments, an indoor lap pool and relaxation rooms. Five restaurants and bars include a nightclub and piano bar. An Executive level room comes with access to several perks like a full bar, free breakfast and a concierge. Hopping on I-35, guests can quickly reach downtown Dallas and major sporting venues including the American Airlines Center, Dallas Cowboy Stadium, and Texas Rangers Ballpark.
- “Politicians, including George W. Bush and Colin Powell, have made this huge glass-and-chrome complex their home away from home” -- Fodor’s
- “The 27th floor SER Steak + Spirits boasts one of the best views of downtown” -- Gayot.com
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $5 and USD $30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.82 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 10 October to 25 May:
- Water park
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.