Dallas Marriott City Center
Why We Love It
- Adjacent to the Plaza of The Americas shopping center, home to upscale shops and an ice-skating rink
- A DART public train station is right around the corner
- Top Dallas attractions such as Kylde Warren Park, Dallas Museum of Art and the AT&T Performing Arts Center are less than a 10-minute walk from the hotel
"Prime jumping-off point for sightseeing" -- U.S. News, Travel
Rooms & Rates
On the Pearl/Arts District train stop sits the Dallas Marriott City Center hotel. Enclosed inside the Plaza of The Americas Mall, the hotel epitomizes convenience with shops, transportation services, dining options and top attractions in the hotel or within a 10- to 15-minute drive. Connected to the Dallas Pedestrian Network, commuting from this hotel is an adventure
Rooms feature coffee makers, mini fridges and bathrooms with a separate tub and shower.
- "This hotel is a prime jumping-off point for sightseeing" -- U.S. News, Travel
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 19.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 19.00 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.