Dallas Marriott City Center
Why We Love It
- Connected to the Plaza of The Americas shopping center, home to upscale shops and an ice-skating rink
- In 2011, the AAA 4-Diamond hotel completed an extensive $16 million renovation
- A DART public train station is right around the corner
- Top Dallas attractions such as Kylde Warren Park, Dallas Museum of Art and the AT&T Performing Arts Center are less than a 10-minute walk from the hotel
"Prime jumping-off point for sightseeing" -- U.S. News, Travel
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
On the Pearl/Arts District train stop sits the Dallas Marriott City Center hotel. Enclosed inside the Plaza of The Americas Mall, the AAA Four Diamond hotel epitomizes convenience with shops, transportation services, dining options and top attractions in the hotel or within a 10-to 15-minute drive. Connected to the Dallas Pedestrian Network, commuting from this hotel is an adventure
Rooms have a fresh look from a recent renovation (2011) and have a pillow-topped bed and high-end bath products.
- "This hotel is a prime jumping-off point for sightseeing" -- U.S. News, Travel
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 36 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.