$118 & up – Chicago: 4-star hotel near the Magnificent Mile
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Just a few blocks from the luxe shops of the Magnificent Mile, this 4-star hotel puts you steps from trendy River North bars, the John Hancock building and the Riverwalk.
Save up to 35% on stays into spring at the Godfrey Chicago with this deal that includes a waived resort fee.
- Stay in a Deluxe King Room through April:
- $118-$172 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $132-$225 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- For +$27 per night, stay in a Double Queen Room
- Travelzoo member perk: Waived resort fee (reg. US$20; approx. $27 per night); this covers in-room coffee, Wi-Fi, fitness centre access and more
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Self-parking is US$53; approx. $71, plus tax, per night; valet parking is US$70; approx. $93, plus tax, per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" section
Why We Love This Hotel
- This 4-star, highly Instagrammable hotel is just six blocks west of the Mag Mile in Chicago's trendy River North neighbourhood
- At 15,000 square feet, the fourth-floor IO Rooftop Lounge is among the largest in the city and offers truly killer views of the skyline
- It's less than a 20-minute walk to the famous architecture and tour boat docks off Michigan Avenue
Inside a Cubist-inspired façade lies the Godfrey Hotel Chicago, an independent boutique hotel in the epicenter of River North, just steps from Michigan Avenue and Lake Shore Drive.
The hotel’s claim to fame is its fourth-floor indoor-outdoor rooftop lounge. At 15,000-square-feet, IO Urban Roofscape is one of the largest rooftop lounges in the city with top-notch features, including a two-story outdoor fire pit, a video wall showcasing Chicago sporting events, uninterrupted views of the Chicago skyline, a retractable roof, cabanas and an indoor waterfall. The lounge serves upscale bar food and hosts DJs and live music.
The rooms and suites are stylish with sitting areas, but very minimalist -- mini-fridges need to be requested. Choose a room on an upper floor if you don’t want to hear the music pumping from the second-floor nightclub. Complimentary Wi-Fi and a full-service spa are a plus.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A US$100 per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. Self-parking fee is subject to change without notice.
Car park fee: US$53 plus tax per day.
Valet service fee: US$70 plus tax per day.
A resort/facility fee of US$20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The car park fee does not include in-and-out privileges.
The valet service fee does include in-and-out privileges.
The resort/facility fee includes:
Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Self-parking fee is subject to change without notice.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit: https://www.godfreyhotelchicago.com/health-safety for more details.
Visit: https://www.godfreyhotelchicago.com/health-safety for more details.
$118 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(14 Member Ratings)