Sheraton Grand Chicago
Why We Love This Hotel
- Sleek tower perched on the river within three blocks of Navy Pier, Millennium Park and Michigan Avenue
- De-stress using the indoor pool, sauna and sun deck with river views
- Every room features a Lake Michigan, river or city skyline view
- Dine on-site at five restaurants, including the award-winning Shula’s Steak House
From the moment guests step into the hotel's elegant lobby with marble and wood accents, they’re treated to panoramic river views through large picture windows. Views continue into the rooms, which are warmly decorated in neutral tones and all look out on a view of Lake Michigan, the Chicago River or the glittering city skyline.
The hotel's optimal location right on the river puts visitors in the midst of all the action, within three blocks of Navy Pier, Millennium Park and Michigan Avenue. Stroll along the esplanade to catch a water taxi or architectural tour, or lace up those sneakers and hit Lake Michigan's scenic jogging paths. After a long day, relax in the indoor pool, sauna and sun deck, also with views of the river.
Dine on-site at five restaurants, including Shula’s Steak House, recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence 2013.
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 59 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 69 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.