The Peninsula Chicago
Why We Love It
- The only 5-star and AAA 5-Diamond hotel on the Magnificent Mile
- Rooftop terrace, spa and lap pool with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Guest rooms feature high-tech control panels that manage lighting, TV and curtains
- Buzzing lobby events year-round include a chocolate buffet, live jazz and afternoon tea
"Service and style on the Mag Mile" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Rooms & Rates
The Peninsula Chicago is the only 5-star and 5-Diamond hotel on the Magnificent Mile. Its elegant golden décor extends from the soaring lobby to airy, spacious rooms and suites characterized by city views and marble-clad bathrooms with soaking tubs and personal TVs.
Guest rooms feature high-tech control panels that manage lighting, temperature, curtains, TVs, housekeeping requests and "do-not-disturb" lights. The lobby buzzes year-round with weekend chocolate buffets, live jazz, afternoon tea and fashion shows, while the rooftop is a glass sanctuary housing a full-service spa with a steam room, 25-meter lap pool with an adjoining sundeck and a fitness center overlooking Michigan Avenue. The hotel is child-friendly and pet-friendly with free Wi-Fi throughout.
An ideal location for shopping the Magnificent Mile, the Peninsula Chicago is one block from the Chicago Water Tower and within walking distance of Millennium Park and the Art Institute of Chicago.
- “Be sure to dine at Shanghai Terrace -- Food & Wine voted it one of the top 100 Asian restaurants in the U.S.” –Travel + Leisure
- “The Peninsula Chicago...exudes elegance and luxury -- from the bright and welcoming interior decor, to the immaculate indoor pool and sunbathing terrace” –Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Refrigerator, coffee / tea and iron / ironing board available on request. Charges may apply.
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Maximum of 3 children 12 years and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request): room occupancy cannot exceed the maximum stated limit. Infant's crib available on request, free of charge. Extra bed available on request free of charge for children up to the age 12. Extra bed available on request for adults: $35 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets (up to 20lbs) are allowed on request and will be charged a non refundable fee of $50 per pet per night on check out.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.