W Chicago - City Center
Why We Love It
- A DJ spins nightly at this centrally located 4-star hotel
- Feel as glam as the serpentine couch with a W signature cocktail at The Living Room Bar
- Located in the heart of the Loop, the hotel is near Willis Tower, the Chicago Art Institute, Millennium Park and the theater district
- Slick, modern guestrooms softened by goose-down-filled bedding and pillows
"Suave lobby scene" — Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Stepping into the W Chicago-City Center will make any leisure-seeker or business traveler feel hip. This financial district hotel welcomes guests into a cathedral-like lobby, where a DJ spins jams nightly and guests recline on glam-worthy serpentine couches at The Living Room Bar. After checking into a high-tech, sleek room, nosh at IPO, named after Chicago's financial district, where small plates of eclectic cuisine pair perfectly with the hotel's elegant energy.
Walk out the door and into the heart of the famed Chicago Loop. A short stroll leads to Willis Tower, the Chicago Art Institute, Millennium Park and the theater district. Any one of the enthusiastic bellhops will list off many of the nearby attractions, proving the accessibility of this Windy City hotel.
- "With a lobby that feels like a club, and spacious high-tech rooms done up in graphite and cream, this financial district hotel welcomes a lively crowd along with business traveler" — Fodor's
- "W Chicago-City Center targets young urban hipsters with its suave lobby scene — a DJ spins nightly in the cathedral-like lobby" — Travel + Leisure
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 46.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 67.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(10 Member Ratings)