Why We Love It
- Harbor-front location in Boston’s Financial District
- The hotel’s bars and restaurants are perpetually buzzing
- Spacious and luxurious guestrooms with waterfront and downtown views
- Expansive spa featuring a heated indoor lap pool
"Fabulous upscale hotel" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The InterContinental Boston is a sleek, upscale property on the harbor-front towering in Boston’s Financial District. Perpetually buzzing with Boston’s movers and shakers, the hotel’s four bars and four restaurants are always drawing in lively crowds. The bar Sushi-Teq pairs sushi with tequila and RumBa offers 100 international distilled rums. Upstairs, guests find large contemporary rooms with sliding shuttered windows with views of the waterfront or downtown and sunken tubs in granite and mosaic tile bathrooms. The expansive spa overlooks Atlantic Avenue and the Greenway and offers a range of treatments, fitness club and heated indoor lap pool.
The InterContinental Boston is located at the site of the Boston Tea Party and is surrounded by the Fort Point Channel and Rose Kennedy Greenway. Steps away, guests will enjoy famed Boston attractions like the New England Aquarium, Old South Meeting House, Faneuil Hall and the Freedom Trail.
- “The lobby gleams with Italian marble, and hallways are lined with Texan limestone, lending the large space a sleek, upscale aesthetic” – Fodor’s
- “Like many modern buildings, it has a contemporary mahogany-and-marble design scheme, but in an effort to stand out, the 424-room InterContinental has adopted some thoughtful touches” – Concierge.com
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 48 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.