Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown
Why We Love It
- This hotel is located in the historic Theater District of Midtown Atlanta, steps from shopping and dining on Peachtree Street
- Complimentary Wi-Fi makes it easy to plan day trips
- This boutique hotel puts a special focus on interior design, with sun-filled rooms, bold patterns and decadent furniture
- A popular canine cocktail hour is held on Thursday nights and a dollar from every drink goes to the Humane Society
"Upbeat sense of style" -- Gayot.com
Rooms & Rates
Vibrant, innovative, elegant Midtown Atlanta is where locals come to work and play, and where travelers can hang their hats at the centrally located, boutique-style Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown.
Renovated in 2012, this charming hotel is set in the historic Beaux-Arts Carnegie Building, one of Atlanta’s first skyscrapers. The grand lobby is outfitted with gold chandeliers, white furnishings and periwinkle accents, emblazoned by a flood of natural light. Guestrooms are similarly well-decorated and come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi.
This hotel is across the street from the Fox Theatre, the shining jewel of the city’s historic Theater District and a world-class venue. It’s also steps to the delicious restaurants, boutiques and nightlife the city is famous for.
- “This charming, inexpensive boutique hotel greets guests with a welcoming foyer, hardwood floors, and oversized Adirondack chairs in each unit.” -- Frommer’s
- “This hip hotel from InterContinental Hotels Group features a truly upbreat sense of style” -- Gayot.com
- 100% smoke-free
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.