The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta
Why We Love It
- At 73 stories, the Westin Peachtree Plaza is the second tallest hotel in the Western Hemisphere
- Built in 1972, it's an iconic feature of the downtown Atlanta skyline
- At the top of the Westin Peachtree, there is a viewing area with 360-degree views of Atlanta
- Over 1,000 newly renovated rooms in this 4-star Atlanta hotel near downtown
"The higher you book, the more stunning your view" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Westin Peachtree Plaza is an extension of Atlanta, with alluring city views throughout the hotel. At 73 stories tall, the Westin Peachtree Plaza is the second tallest hotel in the Western Hemisphere and the fifth tallest building in Atlanta. Located in the heart of downtown, attractions such as Philips Arena, Georgia Dome, and Imagine It! Children’s Museum of Atlanta are a 10-minute walk or less.
The exterior of the AAA 4-Diamond hotel is composed of dark steel and glass, reflecting the Atlanta skyline on its facade. Once inside, the lobby feels grand with 70-foot ceilings and large -- seemingly endless -- pillars. The glossy concrete floors inside make for an easy transition from outside, and the all-glass elevator makes a point to showcase the prime location, following through with the focus of the hotel.
The theme continues in the guest rooms, carefully decorated with muted colors and furniture, as to not take away from the view. These newly renovated rooms now feature floor-to-ceiling windows for a dramatic first impression, and on clear days, the Stone Mountains can be seen in backdrop of the city.
On those hot Atlanta afternoons, take a dip in the outdoor or indoor pool.
- "The higher you book from among the Westin's 73 stories, the more stunning your view" -- Travel + Leisure
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- A pet fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 18 November 2016 to 21 February 2017 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.