The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Downtown location is only five minutes from the world’s largest aquarium
- High-end shopping at Lenox Square is a 15-minute drive away
- Hotel’s décor is filled with Southern charm and fine details like crystal lighting
- Outdoor dining at luxe AG steakhouse
The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta is a posh blend of Southern charm and modern-day amenities. Located in downtown Atlanta, the lobby and hallways are filled with the kind of details you’d expect in an elegant Southern manse such as picture moldings on the walls, crystal light fixtures, furniture with detailed wooden inlays and even a seating area with portraiture from the turn of the century. Rooms are traditional with dark woods, modern marble bathrooms with rain showerheads and accents throughout in shades of marigold and butter yellow.
Hotel dwellers can enjoy a meal on the veranda at AG, a traditionally styled steakhouse that also offers upscale Southern fare. In just five minutes, cultural enthusiasts can head over to the Georgia Aquarium, the world's largest. Fashionistas can shop at swank Lenox Square, a 15-minute drive away and home to luxury stores including Neiman Marcus, Prada and Fendi.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.