The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
Why We Love It
- Downtown location is only five minutes from the world’s largest aquarium
- High-end shopping at Lenox Square is a 15-minute drive away
- Hotel’s décor is filled with Southern charm and fine details like crystal lighting
- Outdoor dining at luxe Atlanta Grill steakhouse
"Luxurious from the moment you drive up" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta is a posh blend of Southern charm and modern-day amenities. Located in downtown Atlanta, the lobby and hallways are filled with the kind of details you’d expect in an elegant Southern manse such as picture moldings on the walls, crystal light fixtures, furniture with detailed wooden inlays and even a seating area with portraiture from the turn of the century. Rooms are traditional with dark woods, modern marble bathrooms with rainforest shower heads and accents throughout in shades of marigold and butter yellow.
Hotel dwellers can enjoy a meal on the veranda at the Atlanta Grill, a traditionally styled steakhouse that also offers upscale Southern fare. Cultural enthusiasts can ride the complimentary hotel shuttle five minutes to the Georgia Aquarium, the world’s largest. Fashionistas can shop at swank Lenox Square, a 14-minute drive away and home to luxury stores including Neiman Marcus, Prada and Fendi.
- “For a luxury experience, the Ritz can't be beat” -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.